Total Viewers to this page

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Dirty SCUM Badge wearer kills leashed & Confined Pet

 

‎Sunday, ‎February ‎25, ‎2018

 First published on May 9, 2012-

Changes made since then...Servers only.

 Movie deleted for the officer in question as being a murderer!
 Never Bentonville, County Sheriff's Department think because I switch servers that I don't remember the cowards in your department making false arrests and murdering pets that are confined as well on a leash!

 When my dog “Riley” was murdered on May 6, 2012, around 7:40 PM by this clown from the Bentonville County Sheriff’s Office. I was not just in shock but in a rage of what I normally get into when I was in the Viet Nam war. But, with all that has happened since my career in the medical field for over twenty-two years as well as getting a small retirement from SmithKline Beecham and Social Security. I have been able to observe how many protect & Serve people treat those that they took an oath to, which was to uphold the Constitution of the United States as well as all American citizens civil rights.
  As we all know this started back in the late 60's and has been getting worst as most of the Constitution has been destroyed and Rights are taken away in the disguise of the terror war. But, as well citizens know this terror is coming from a corrupt government at all state, city, county levels. Now those with ant power abuse it to the max and get away with it.
  I have seen protect & serve people dealing drugs from the cars that they use to patrol in. Many bad cops, as well as judges, are posted someplace by me under many different websites and blogs. My e-mail has been attacked twice in the ten plus years since I had service with Cox Cable. Last year in 2010 when I have falsely arrested and again just a week ago. Cox closes my account and that is how they contact me and we need to change passwords as it was causing problems. At least, they have caught this destruction before they could get to me.
  I feel it is coming from those people that serve within the Government of powers. They may as well quit as I said I have thousands of ways to get the message out on every bad cop I come across. There are thousands of us that do this. I go into every state I can. The people will always be informed as to a rotten servant of the citizens as well told the truth as to what they can and can not do. Now, they feel that they have won again and rest assure they have not as the truth is already known. How far will this murder of Riley go? Keep watching as this attack on my property and household may continue by bad cops and workers in the power to cause problems but I will get you as I always do.
  Now for this so called 9-11 call as the reason for murdering Riley is shown fully here. Those of you with computers can do the same thing. Plus even get a picture of your own property. Go to any search engine. I suggest google as they are the most honest and real for the people.
  Enter first any address what so ever, for example, your street name then a comma and any zip code. You will see the street appear and that is how a dead cell phone pinpoints where a 9-11 call is coming from. Now, want to see your own house place in your address as well as the street name, and a comma then the zip of where you live. You will see the property. The question is does anyone have the right to come on your property and check for any problems? Suppose checking all the homes on Scenic Dr. But, they come to the house that the last bad cop was fired or left the job so as to have a clear employment record plus to draw some pension. After the murder did they still check other people? No, as I checked. Now, this same cop was here last month talked to me through my bedroom window. Yea, won’t answer the door so becomes a peeping tom I suppose. This is the same cop that did not go to the main house and went to an open dog where Riley, as well as Ricky, were both taking a nap. Riley also still on his chain even. Also obeyed after being shot and went back into the room and died. This is the same cop that knew Riley would protect this property. But, he wanted to show me that their office will come here anytime on any pretense and I can’t do anything about it. Soon the rest of you will understand what is happening. Those of us that fight for you will be next on these creeps list when we're all dead by nature of the shot by them for whatever they wish to make up. How many innocent people have been killed in this area since I moved up here? Look it up, you’ll be surprised. How many people in jail and are innocent but can’t afford to bail? Many! Wake people as you will be next! Lewis1946@cox.net; Now location of my e-mail is johnlewis1946@gmail.com
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109109811875934246402 Police shootings daily in America
https://plus.google.com/u/0/ My social area, replacing FaceFuck.
The daily news on all murders the persons with badges wear while killing citizens across all fifty states. Listed daily as they happen.
http://corruption2017news.blogspot.com/
Donations also help if you're able to see yourself clear to donate a few dollars or thousands even then send to Paypal at:
https://www.paypal.me/johnlewis1946

No comments:

Post a Comment