Total Viewers to this page

Saturday, February 3, 2018

NO baby cries and it's 12:05 PM


  ‎Saturday, ‎February ‎3, ‎2018

                             Baby crying then all of a sudden...

  Being as old as I am, I don't sleep much, but when a baby cries at the same hours I am up, which is most of the night. Then I wonder what the hell is wrong with that baby. She is either hungry, wet or wants to be held. Raising so many kids, and I can't remember when I ever heard a baby cry as much as this one. I mean any time of the day as I have recordings of different times of days from 5pm till 3am even. That is a lot of crying. When two people are here, then one or the other always holding the bay if it's not hungry, wet. Meaning the cries don't last even a minute. But, the past week these cries are four minutes long as recorded the most, Many a minute or two and even thirty seconds. Since live n another part of the house, able to judge as well as a record even with my door closed shut.

 Finally last night, I decided to records up to ten minutes worst and then shipped the recordings back to someone to see if he thinks this was normal. Of course, who is to say what is normal in this day and age. 

  The problem is I slept till 3am up a few times then back to bed from 11pm until finally saying the hell with it and staying up at 3am and will be that way until later this evening around nine ten eleven pm then couple hours sleep and up at 2,3 4 AM. If make any or 4 I am really lucky. Been taking this test the VA gives us old war vets how to control what people say and damper down my anger when others say why does your bathroom smell like piss. In fact, been using the information and seems to be good to me. After all, when you smell fish throughout the house or burning anything, and one place smells like piss. Ok, then something is really strange with that person wanting to say stuff like that.

  But, hell don't get along with anyone not only in my family but outside it as well. Why I shop 2 or 3 am in the morning, except days I want a decent meal then will go to fast food and pray the Almighty will keep me calm if someone must approach me for any reason. But, even people, well friends I should say that like to travel to get something to eat, especially if I am paying still like going with me. They have seen me blow up in many places and he sits and watches the outcome, and after I am one. Well, do you feel better? Of course, I feel like a damn ass, after all the poor guy never knew what hit him when he rang back at me over a damn drink. We went to a fast food and the meals come with a medium usually drink, and I always order a large, which is always TEA. Get to receive window and given a small drink. I said that was to be large. He said, no sir states what is on the screen here one small tea. I blew and said I don't give a damn what your screen states. I told that hard of hearing fool food taker that I wanted a larger. Besides that most meals come with a medium so why a small anyways. Your order states right here on the screen. Finally said give me a fucken large take this damn small and shove it up your fucken ass. I know, I didn't have to say what I did. But, maybe he was right and that ass taking order was still asleep. I don't know and I don't even give a shit. Get it over with and done period. 

 Back to the baby thing as took another VA test and left my remarks since there fresh in my mind. Here it is almost noontime and not a sound from the baby what so ever or for that matter even the mother, as she is normally gone by 9AM to where ever she goes during the week. But, it's a Saturday and not a sound or anything. But, will just remain closed up in my room and wait and see how long this lasts. After all one or both have to be hungry by now, and one must be getting dirty by now as well and to cry and want a change or food. But, this is strange for sure. But, as I said I always have a lot to write on no matter what I am doing in my room. Called a friend whose old lady just had a baby a week before thione and asked how often does the baby cry. He said only when it is hungry or wet and wants to be held. But, no we sleep well every night, Every so often we have to get up because she wakes up crying and if not wet, then we know hungry so make her a bottle and back to bed. Hmm, ok, said this one never stops and told maybe it's spoiled as when the other half is home always holding when cries, and he said that probably is the problem SPOILED. Yea, but since last crying late last night, not a whimper and almost noon now. Oh wait, I hear the adult up, and talking to someone probably he better half. No crying with and can hear she is talking about someone else baby crying, so whatever as she went back to the room and shut the door this time. lol  Now, not worried or concerned as to why so quiet so long this day. Be happy when I hear her cry as others me when things change so quickly for whatever reason. Hope you enjoyed this story. Now send me some lunch money. Thanks are prepared as money will get tight, after your refunds in April.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/ My social area, replacing FaceFuck.

The daily news on all murders the persons with badges wear while killing citizens across all fifty states. Listed daily as they happen.

http://corruption2017news.blogspot.com/

Donations also help if you're able to see yourself clear to donate a few dollars or thousands even then send to Paypal at:

https://www.paypal.me/johnlewis1946 

No comments:

Post a Comment