Total Viewers to this page

Monday, April 23, 2018

To youngsters from this old man!

‎Monday, ‎April ‎23, ‎2018

                                                      The OLD man speaks out again!

  Trump was not supposed to win. The elite had the fix in through the voting machines. The machines account for 25 percent of the vote. Type fractional voting on youtube and read. I admit that I voted for Trump, I did so because everybody was against him. I have been pissed off at our so-called Representatives for a long time. I am not a nice guy, I am surprised that I didn't get a knock at my door, I don't mince words with politicians, or even family, I am profane. The elite picks the candidates who run. Whoever, you choose, you lose. I do know that the elite are very nervous, there are more people aware right now than ever before. I am 70, and not in great health. Of course how much strength does it take to pull a trigger? The reason the United Nations moved the date of Agenda 21 from 2020 to 2030 should not be a big surprise to guys my age. With the poison in the water, air, food and our prescriptions, we should be dead well before that time rolls around. Unless, if some of you other guys didn't like the side effects of your heart MED's, like the statins, like I didn't in 2005, even though the doc told me I would be dead in 6 months, and this is my twelfth year.  Funny, I feel great, even though my bones feel like they are rotted out. Especially when I take a fall. Makes you have a bad attitude sometimes. Wake up you damn stupid sheep. If I was young and able to start taking America back again. Rest assured I would be doing as always and fighting every aspect of the Government, but not just the states with bad badges. Federal has control and that is where my fight would begin. Those of you younger, best start now or stay on that sofa and play your cell phone mind controlling games and await your death which will be sooner than mine even. UNDERSTAND? Then what you sitting there for?

https://mewe.com/myworld Myworld new fakebook page
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109109811875934246402 Police shootings daily in America
https://plus.google.com/u/0/ My social area, replacing FaceFuck.
The daily news on all murders the persons with badges wear while killing citizens across all fifty states. Listed daily as they happen.
http://corruption2017news.blogspot.com/
Donations also help if you're able to see yourself clear to donate a few dollars or thousands even then send to Paypal at:
https://www.paypal.me/johnlewis1946

No comments:

Post a Comment