Total Viewers to this page

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

0115 door bell rings..

Found something different to watch

‎Wednesday, ‎May ‎30, ‎2018

                                0115 in the morning
  This old guy just eating slices of bread and watching some dumb ass movie of human-like robots shooting one another. Going to change a little bit as to how I post things since this is also owned by Facebook. Going to link long stories to another site where I talk about anything and everything including family friends all people. Only because I discovered the majority of society hates that. Here as humans, we do it all the time. Some more honest than others is all. But, my family really complains a lot! Tell one person and it is known by all from Arkansas to California.
  That's what a 72-year-old guy does. Damn not use to gaining those two years back. Yup, damn blood pressure really climbed over thinking of how fast I aged in one day.
 
  Yea, have to take left and right arms. Always different. The reason is wanting to get medication to stable. Was doing this twice a day, finally after two months I said hell once a day good enough to do it when and if I feel like it. Besides adding two years to my life in a single day is stressful as all hell. lol Just so use to saying 70 when people ask it was never questioned. At that age who would care. you find that out fast enough. Don't think even my doctor thinks anything about it. As he does ask me every time. I just said 70 and then we went on. Wonder if he even knows? He will when I say 72 at next visit.
  I get up early if even go to bed and sleep which is seldom. Doorbell rings at 0115 am. what the hell, who is calling on me at 0115 am. Almost didn't answer the door as I never do during the day. Just don't like to talk to people. Anyway had Bear, the eight-month-old puppy that joined this household a few days ago. Let him out of his confined small little space and let him run the house or living room and kitchen. Never comes into anyone's room. Just to much space at this time for him, I think. He was crying so felt he wanted to go outside. Nope, just wanted out of the cage
is all. My grandsons' wife at door and I said how dod Bear get out as she rang the doorbell. I took him out when I got up to pix a warmed baby bottle. Oh ok, in short, she locked herself out the back door. Once in I asked did he do anything. Said he did, so picked him up and locked back into the cage. Went back to my room and eating bread and drinking coke zero. I also buy Pepsi zero now as well. They taste close to the same but ones cheaper every so often so stack up on at least twenty 2 liter bottles a month.
  Sounds like rain outside again this morning at 0217 Am. Yea, I am slow this early, bit just same speed if any time of day. Back to finding something on tv.



https://mewe.com/group/5aa5b3e7e61a40423d842f26

No comments:

Post a Comment