Total Viewers to this page

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Grandfather moving out of grandsons?

Given away like trash. 
Poor puppy, hope he finds a good home,

‎Saturday, ‎June ‎30, ‎2018

                 Grandfather living with grandson/wife

  Before I start, let me first say that I lived with my grandson for over a year before he surprised me and said his girlfriend was moving in. Later, I was told that she is also black as if that was a concern to me. It wasn't as whoever my grandkids live with is their business and not mine. After all t the age of 72, you have learned a lot and know much more. Except grandfather living with grandson and how or why even.
  It was a surprise as well as a shock for everyone involved which was my son, my grandsons dad came to my house and invited me to live with my grandson because he had very expensive stuff that he didn't want to lose after working so long to get them. Took some time for me to decide and had every excuse not to do so. I have my own house, maybe falling apart, but still livable and it's away from people. People humans even family I can take just so much of. 
  Being a veteran and fighting in Viet Nam did change me, but not as much until I was retired and had nothing else to think about. Friends milled and even school friends and personal friends all dying off and many were younger by a couple years even, You start thinking as to things like that when your closest and best friends pass on and you're left alone.
  Not really alone as your kids, children were getting older and becoming your grandkids. They all lived with me off and on in houses that I would buy and rent out for extra income. being a landlord, I don't advise it today as people today have no respect for others property and even default on owed rents.
  I decided heck why not after all a six bedroom three bath place was just too much to keep up even if I did rent rooms out. Finally had a family that our family met when we first moved up here, and they have been family friends ever since. I knew the parents were having problems as most people can't afford rent and bills then be able to eat also. I had two rooms already rented out at $300.00 a month. That helped cover the electric sometimes but still had many other bills that came with owning a home. 
  I decided that it would be nice and maybe even get my blood pressure lower if I was not around so many people daily. I finally accepted my grandson's offer and he moved all the stuff that I needed to his Apt. I was given a from side bedroom in which I could see people coming and going daily if I wanted to watch people.
  Then he marries and quickly to catch up, this black woman which was just 19 when she came and was due for a kid soon. A little girl was born and they also did marry. Why? No idea as they were doing just great without that state piece of paper of ownership of one another.
  My granddaughter, another of my son's kids and also brother/sister of grandson I am staying with. She was upset or in a way a little jealous is how I looked at when her brother said why did you have grandpa move in. What was said was what I figure was the reason to not have so much stress as I did with my own house.
  I was sent a five-page letter that exploded after reading and disappears. Why set that way is because I publish every word of what is going on in my life. Also gives me something to do. No one even knows my address of where I write unless they seek me out for whatever reason. The granddaughter said I was given the notice to be moved out by the end of the month. What why a surprise. Should not have been, but grandsons wife doesn't like me and never did since the first day. Which know also was true as I could see she was like all the other blacks I have ever known. Lazy, useless and wanting what is there's. In this case my grandson and everything in the apartment. Understandable and he was happy so I could care less. But, now wants me out of here, and grandson will be home Monday so I will be here until then. After all, he moved me in and he agreed to move everything at his cost back if even had to. After all on social security and that is main income and all I live on.
  The set up is that I have two spaces in refrigerator one shelf and a frozen section as well. Plus half cupboard space for bottles of soda.
  For live-in grandparents, relearning how to share a kitchen often brings the most fun and the most stress. "When you live on your own, you control meals, including what you eat and when you eat it,". But grandparents also need time to go off and live their own lives. Which I am not allowed as people are not allowed except their friends. Mine never. I'll go visit friends for a weekend, or spend time with my boyfriend. Which when having my own place means I can have who I want over. I must say it is prison like especially with his girlfriend or wife now.  Why she told others and not say something to me is surprising for sure. Of course, since I do write stories of my life situation here, she has been pissed since day one. when if anyone else would just never read what I say and go on with their lives. Of course now since she finally replied for the first time, she comes up with her lie's as she can't ever be truthful about anything I discovered. Telling those in the family I am getting rid of that bastard and he is leaving by end of the month. Not happening until my stuff is ready to leave with me and I am told that will be Monday, July 2, 2018.  Not even grandson has said anything since his sister warned me how his wife has been talking behind my back ever since she came here.
  But, of course, we don't speak and I never have spoken to her except to say good morning or good night as never around her. Felt better than I stayed where I was told as to my space by a grandson. Now am told my son wants me to move in at his spare bedroom with also I have a five-year-old grandson. Said no way, not going through this anymore and plus he has way more rules than my grandson and not going to live by them. In fact now be able to see who I want when I want when I go back home. The only thing missing was someone that Liked me as I liked them and they can't even visit here. 72 years old and told no we don't like the kind of people you like as if I should like the people he has around which I don't for sure now as being a backstabber, she will always be as young as she is I feel sorry for y grandson for real now!
  

https://www.youtube.com/user/johnlewis1946/videos List of videos  
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U  My videos security tapes
https://mewe.com/myworld Myworld new facebook page
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109109811875934246402 Police shootings daily in America
https://plus.google.com/u/0/ My social area, replacing FaceFuck.
The daily news on all murders the persons with badges wear while killing citizens across all fifty states. Listed daily as they happen.
http://corruption2017news.blogspot.com/
Donations also help if you're able to see yourself clear to donate a few dollars or thousands even then send to Paypal at:
https://www.paypal.me/johnlewis1946 

No comments:

Post a Comment