Total Viewers to this page

Friday, March 9, 2018

Facebook fun... Ah the freedom of speech/Expression

‎Friday, ‎March ‎9, ‎2018

  Maybe the only day I can do this, as I have heard that I have a hornet's nest really upset in California.  As a novice, I don't hide what I am doing, as well post all the kick off notices. Those just piss me off even more than I decided to help these idiots to do what they can. 


Stop saying I cannot post facefucks. I will post until you block this page completely. Then I'll still come back as John Doe or Smith or Johnson or even me Lewis. Where am I posting from today? 178.100.84.108 as well 178.62.173.203 also 37.157.255.35 a last will be 91.219.239.229 after all this is a lot of fun, but just bullshit to threaten people because of your an owner and want people to conform. People who conform are sheep. Until you learn to keep me from going to United Kingdom, Germany, Hungary as well as China and Russia and Korea. You'll have to lock a lot of systems. Bet you can't do it? As a novice, I let you know I will use my freedom of expression speech to say what I wish and best learn that as the younger generation a lot smarter than this old man. So be very careful Mr. billionaire fuck face.

 

Take notice given seven (7) more days. Today March 9, 2018

Facebook so unhappy., Take notice of members on this page by the way? How am I posting? Easy, When you are 71 years old, no one tells a FREEMAn what to do. Anyway back to jail, again and again, is all that they can say as well as do. I plan on closing this account and hundreds of others when I am tired of playing this faceFUCK game. Here is what they sent today. Remember first 7 days, then another 7 days and again. 7 days. with a threat of 30. Send it scum bags.

 

 

Another six (6) days or was I deducted a day?

 

 

  OH goodie, I get a pink notice now. Wonder if that means anything?

 

 

Help Center, just bullshit there.


Oh here we go, now it's six (6) day and twenty-three (23 hours. Just say a week. Gee's

Whoop's something went wrong? Really, I posted just fine. Oh that is what's wrong. Ok, got ya. Want me to fix that?

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109109811875934246402 Police shootings daily in America

https://plus.google.com/u/0/ My social area, replacing FaceFuck.

The daily news on all murders the persons with badges wear while killing citizens across all fifty states. Listed daily as they happen.

http://corruption2017news.blogspot.com/

Donations also help if you're able to see yourself clear to donate a few dollars or thousands even then send to Paypal at:

https://www.paypal.me/johnlewis1946 

No comments:

Post a Comment